Both the winery grounds and our upstairs lounge may be booked for private functions.  When they are not booked, both facilities are open to the public during business hours.   No outside alcohol is permitted on the winery premises, but food and non-alcoholic beverages may be brought.

Description of grounds:
The winery is situated on a 10 acre parcel of land which includes the owners' residence, tasting room, production facility, 3 acres of grassy land & a pond, 2 acres of vineyard, & about 4 acres of undeveloped land. During the warmer months, a 20ft. x 40 ft. (6.1m x 12.2m) tent is erected on the grounds.  The grassy area & pond w/ tent may be booked for private functions such as weddings, large family picnics, business retreats, etc.

Description of lounge: 
We have renovated the large 24ft x 40ft. (7.3m x 12.2m) room above the winery tasting room into a comfortable & cozy lounge that can comfortably seat up to 30 people.  The room is normally set up for several small parties to enjoy, but can be reconfigured according to a group's needs.  The lounge has A/V capabilities including a computer, surround sound, & a projector & 11 ft. screen.  It is also stocked with interesting books, board games, & puzzles.  A private bar lets you enjoy your party without having to leave the room.  

Cost:
There are two pricing options for renting the lounge and/or the grounds.  

If you are looking for a place to hold a meeting, but do not plan on consuming or purchasing much wine, then the Budget rental plan would be the option to choose.  

If you are with a large group and/or plan on purchasing a large amount of wine, then the Wine-Lovers rental option basically lets you rent the property for free with the purchase of the requisite amount of wine.  

Each 2 hour rental comes with a private bartender to attend to you.  A fully-refundable security deposit may be requested up to $200 to cover damages & loss.



















Fees must be paid up front. A non-refundable down payment of 25% is required at time of booking. The remaining 75% must be paid prior to the start of the event.   Wine credit may be redeemed at any time at the bar or taken as gift certificates in any denomination (min. $5).
​​
HOMERansomville LocationSpencerport LocationABOUT USOUR WINESOUR MASCOTS
BOOK PRIVATE EVENTSSOLAR WINDS WINE CLUBSTORE